Sailboat Work (all this came from the very same sailboat-- GlenL-25 (deep water boat). The sailboat was new between the years of 1975-1980.
1. Inboard marine stainless gas tank, approximately. 25 gallon ability, good problem.
2. Jib boom.
3. Lower arm.
4. 24 x 9-1/2 jib sail.
5. 25-1/2 x 12-1/2 major sail, storage space bag.
6. 22 x 10-1/2 sail, storage space bag.
7. Lester-Petter, inboard diesel motor (needs rebuilding or great for components).... (read more)
a. 6-7 H.P.
b. Air cooled down.
c. 1 cyl.
e. A Series, AC1, Frame 11.
f. 3,000 Revoltions Per Minute.
g. S.N. MAR8158.
8. Pole, aluminum (2.75 x 4.50) x 27 long, with some rigging, excellent disorder.
9. 8 (approximately. dimension) metal prop with five long (approximately. length) stainless shaft with positioning block and adapter plate.
10. 12 long (fully extended) spar.
11. Two light weight aluminum handrails.
All eleven products, 1 whole lot rate $ 800.00.
Avoid Scams and Fraud -
Potential areas of fraud: wire transfer, moneygrams, money orders, cashier checks, shipping, escrow, "transaction protection", "guarantee". Check out the Buyer Safety section for more info.