Converted this boat to a little lake / pond / duck watercraft. Perfect strip pit boat. Easy to load and introduce with lots of space. As soon as to make sure things worked and have not pre-owned it since, got it out. Need it from my yard. You can hang a tiller motor off the back (had actually prepared to do this) and you would have an actually nice setup. Trailer is in good shape with brand-new tires and lamps. Most likely worth 400 by itself. two livewells.... (read more) 24 V Motorguide etc. Following is what has been done to it.
- New seat covers.
- New tires on trailer ($160).
- New trolling engine circuitry kit w / breaker ($150).
- Camo paint.
- New battery trays (the great kind $50).
- New batteries ($180).
- Transom bracket. Just lowered. I wish to get this from my backyard today. Asking $750 OBO. I have even more than that in it. It prepares to fish. Call or text.
- New electrical wiring and switches.
- New trailer lamps.
- On board charger ($90).
- New bilge pump and plumbing.
- 1 brand-new livewell pump.
Avoid Scams and Fraud -
Potential areas of fraud: wire transfer, moneygrams, money orders, cashier checks, shipping, escrow, "transaction protection", "guarantee". Check out the Buyer Safety section for more info.